Embodiment Coaching for Healers, Yogis and Therapists.
Many of us who are called to help others do so because of the challenges we have faced in our own lives.
In small groups you will change and integrate that change in your body with gentle “Moving Mindfully” explorations that help you reclaim healthy movement patterns, get support from your fascia / bio-tensegrity , calm your nervous system and experience your anatomy so it makes sense and helps you transform pain, limitation and inertia into lasting ease and fluidity in body and mind.
You will take the skills you gain and offer your clients and students:
- Improved nervous system and self regulation
- Relief from muscle and fascia pain and tension
- Better rest and sleep
- Increased creativity
- Relief from worry and anxiety
- Functional Movement changes that offer increased options in movement and in life.
- Interoceptive Awareness
- A resilient container that supports humans in meeting emotional and mental difficulties.
These small , individualized classes focus on challenging body areas including hips, pelvic floor, walking, shoulders, feet, breathing, knees. lower back and necks and the emotional stress patterns that accompany them. For current classes and workshops click here
Small personalized courses are offered at an affordable price. They are personal with ample time for reflection, questions, and sharing perspectives with others.