the little bone that removes shoulder stress, benefits postures and strengthens your voice.
- Notice neck, jaw or shoulder problems that don’t go away?
- Feel like your breath catches in your throat?
- Struggle to keep your head up and shoulders back?
- Notice your speaking voice get thin or reedy?
- Find yourself reacting to life with held breath and a tight throat?
- Need more support for your pelvic floor?
Join me for gentle movement explorations and adjustments that allow you to:
Balance your head without tension
Free your shoulders
Breath more deeply without effort
Resonate and project your voice
Have better posture without added effort.
Classes are small and adjusted to individual needs. Mindful awareness is an important component so come prepared to be curious and interested. Class size limited so early enrollment is encouraged.6 weeks $149Fridays 10 – 11:15 am January 3
Saturdays 10-11:15 begins January 4
All classes are held at Wellspring Neurotherapy – 104 Russell Street, Hadley MA