Stand Tall: Easy Energetic and Structural Support for your Spinal Flexibility and Strength
You can have a healthy, flexible and fluid spine and great posture without constant vigilance, correction, adjusting or propping.
This class is a meditation in stillness and movement. This is a pleasant practice that has very useful for anyone wanting to have better posture, improve yoga asana. suffering from spinal pain or tension or just aging. You will find your natural vertical alignment through gently and consciously engaging developmental support for the spine, digestive system, brain stem and glands (or chakras). Awareness and engagements of these support provide effortless good posture that takes strain and weakness out of the muscles. The result is:
- Fluid and restful spinal decompression.
- Experience of “no holding, no tugging, no-tightening” engagement.
- Help keep bones healthy by finding gravity and its rebound.
- Moving into full range of all your vertebrae.
- Relief from back pain and difficulties with walking and sitting
- A Tadasana that gives fluidity and support to all yoga standing poses
- Experience energetic support for structure.
6 weeks beginning:
Friday, September 6 10 -11:15 am
Saturday, September 7 10-11:15am
$150 / 6 weeks