Stand Tall: Easy Energetic and Structural Support for your Spinal Flexibility and Strength
If you have lower back pain, sore hips or pelvic prolapse you have probably worked on building your core. If abdominal work has not helped as much as you hoped it’s time for you to understand how the muscles of your pelvic floor work with and support other core muscles and organs.
Through gentle, natural, sequential movement coupled with targeted relaxation and strength you will:
- Find the natural movements of pelvis that strengthen and support your lower back.
- Develop pelvic breathing that balances muscle tone throughout your “core.”
- Balance your posture by finding the foundation of your torso.
- Prevent or slow lower organ prolapse.
- Help relieve difficult urination or incontinence.
- Understand why and how the “floor of your container” supports posture and walking
Classes are focused and fun. Bring a friend!
Course is $149 for 6 weeks Advanced registration suggested. For women and men.
Course is 6 weeks long.
Fridays starting June 2 10 – 11:15 am or
Saturdays starting June 3 10 -11:15 am
Wellspring Neurotherapy Associates. 104 Russell St, Hadley MA