Successfully Standing on Your Own Two Feet
If you are like most people, standing takes it’s toll. It can be hard on knees, hips and backs and many peoples feet take a beating.
Actively revitalizing your feet can chase away ache and improve your posture so standing becomes pleasant after all. Over this 6 week course we will explore the movement, strength and pliability our feet were designed to have and integrate your new found foot happiness as overall postural support.
- Understand and experience the different arches of your foot and use them for better function
- Experience ankle support that takes the pressure out of knees and heels
- Find the natural pathway of your feet in your gait.
- Create mobility in parts of your feet that have felt “dead” for years
- Lift flat feet and lower arches that are too high
- Relieve pain.
All classes are held in Hadley at Wellspring Integrative Neurotherapy, 104 Russell St., Hadley, MA.
Fridays 10-11:15 am. Begins February 23
Saturdays 10-11:15 am. Begins February 24
Course size limited / 6 weeks / $149
Don’t wait! Join us. Sign up now.