The Incredible Lightness of Breathing
We human beings are biologically designed to be relaxed unless we need to confront a danger. So why are we so stressed out and tired?
One reason is we no longer breath fully and without effort. All day we hold our breath and breath shallowly. Re-claiming your natural, uncomplicated breath alleviates pain, brings relaxation and energy to your body while improving sleep and digestion. It calms the nervous system and lightens up mood.
This gentle and effective six-week course will each you how to:
- Let go of neck,upper back and shoulder pain and tension with simple breathing awareness.
- Comfort agitation and anxiety.
- Relieve lower back pain by properly using your diaphragm.
- Support healthy cardiac function.
- Keep your core strong just by normalizing your natural breath.
- Bring ease and resilience to difficult and turbulent situations.
Course is $149. Friday class begins September 7. Saturday Class begins September 8. From 10 -11:15 am
Sign up here: