Ways to Work with Donna: Relaxed and Open Shoulders
Wow – you completed an Original Body Wisdom mini course on breath, hamstrings and shoulders. I hope you learned a lot and have benefited by focusing on what actually happens in the body gives strength and resilience to your posture, your movements and your activities.
I hope you see how allowing your shoulders to be natural means you do not tighten your chest and neck. This also helps your global breathing. The miracle of the body is that all of it’s genius integrates together. By applying an open focus, curiosity and the right movements you can approach yoga, sports, Pilates and all your activities with an effortless and supportive grace.
We have just touched the tip of the iceberg as to what is possible for ease and integrity in your own body or the bodies of students and clients.
Want more? I can help you bring the somatic approach of Original Body Wisdom to your practice, studio and clients now.
1. Sign Up for Individual Lessons In Hadley, Massachusetts
2. Long Distance? You can work with me via Zoom
I’ll give you some easy-to-apply practices that will move you and your students / clients into resolutions.
I will teach you:
- How to invite movement in yourself and your students from self sensing.
- Find the somatic principles that bring levity, ease and resilience to yoga poses, pilates, fitness activities and life.
- How recognize the when a movement is truly internally guided vs. “free/ experimental movement.”
- How to use somatics to support mediation practices.
- Relieve bodies of holding patterns, tendencies to collapse or over effort.
- Experience tensegrity as the organizing support system of your and your students movement, flexibility and strength.
- Learn to live joyful movement from the inside out.
3. I will come to you
The 3 day package gives you all of the above PLUS I will come to you and:
- Do a pre-visit consult and action plan for what you results you want.
- Take 2-3 classes you teach and coach your somatic skill.
- Give you three individual lessons.
- Teach an hour and a half overview class to you and select students you may wish to invite.
- Post visit assessment and wrap up coaching.
$3,149. travel fees and accommodations extra. Contact Donna for dates and details.