Yoga of the Core: No More Bad Backs!
Forget endless exercise and free up your spine to be the natural agent of locomotion that it is.
This 6 week course will give you what you need to know to support comfort and function in your body and particularly your back, neck and hips. We will use natural spiral, sequential movements that include, but are independent of strength and flexibility training.
A fluid and undulating spine is not only a pain free spine but it:
- Offers you a third leg (a tail) that brings freedom and support to your hips and knees.
- Lets you have a “good head on your shoulders” by finding just the right skeletal balance so your neck and shoulder muscles can lay off all that extra work.
- Supports your ability to rapidly turn while maintaining balance and a youthful spring.
- Moves with your digestive organs bringing your uprightness a soft, vertical quality.
- Gives you strain-free range of motion in side, forward, back bending and twisting.
This course will benefit you even if if you have been in “couch potato” mode or recovering from an injury.
Don’t wait! Join us. Sign up now.
All classes are held in Hadley at Wellspring Integrative Neurotherapy, 104 Russell Street (Route 9).
Get directions »
Fridays 10-11:15 am. Begins February 24
Saturdays 10-11:15 am. Begins February 25.
Course size limited / 149/ 6 weeks